Monday, January 20, 2014

The Miracle of Transaction and Work !

The Miracle of Transaction and Work !

I just experienced the magic and miracle of enjoying a transaction with my patient .
He came and presented his problem . I sat down with him and gave him a solution to his concerns and anxieties . He immediately felt better and became relaxed and allowed or accepted the benefits of my solution . The very acceptance and believe that he had, brought out the magic and miracle of healing!
Healing is a wonderfully complex and complicated issue that is based on our belief systems and having an open attitude ! The trust , rapport and understanding that is established is the platform or foundation on which the healing process happens .That is also the state of love ! 
Trusting in my caring ,compassion and kindness are all features and signs of a loving state !
When we are able to build or establish such a state , than the giver and the receiver are in a wonderful place of being one ! Both benefit and both rise to a new level of energy ! That is the transaction that I call a magic and miracle ! I felt satisfied and joyful  giving and he felt satisfied and joyful receiving !
Both parties enjoy . This most wonderful and amazing magic and mystery is the greatest gift we all have ! 
This amazing mystery goes far beyond the sphere of humans . It is seen and experienced to all entities around ! Things that we use and it effects animals and plants and so much more of the space around too !
This wonderful and magical energy is not selective for humans only ! It is inclusive to all and everything that is ! Love has the same magical effect to your plants ! They respond better and grow so much better ! I will probably write a more detailed blog on this one topic alone some day . If you have the time and desire , just Google and search about the Findhorn community and see how they were able to grow plants where the experts thought that it was impossible !
I am sure you all have enough experience about the wonderful response we can see in the animals and birds around us .  You too can share on that vast topic . You have seen that with your pets and other animals around .
Have you experienced how our good vibrations can effect the objects that we use or are around us ?
Even my car will respond in a better way if I treat or feel good about it !
I have actually experienced so many episodes where my car has literally brought me back home when it appeared impossible ! What can I say !?
I live in a house and I lovingly call it my home ! Home is where I feel comfortable , sense of warmth and peace . As I come home  after a tiring day , there is an immediate sense of feeling peaceful and joyful too ! 
The same way the


principle applies to the whole of creation around us !Love it and it will respond back in love ! In reality there is only One Love ! We are always getting the same one love in many ways ! It is our subjective sense of seeing this one love in differences that we than go on creating all the differences ! Than , we start to believe that there are many ! 
Just take a piece of mirror and break it into hundreds of small pieces and you will see your reflection in all of them ! Are you one or many ?! That is how the many are in reality just the One !
I feel this is enough for this blog !
Just try to understand the underlying message .
Til we meet again , take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment