Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Mystery of Change !

The Mystery of Change !

I keep writing and calling everything around mysterious and magical . One of the simplest reason I do that is because from where I see everything around me : it is that ! 
Now , take the case of change . We all are aware that everything is changing around and within us .
When we accept it does it mean we have understood or comprehended what is change ? 
Let me try my take on this and see what comes .
If nothing changes , how will that be be ?
Everything will freeze ! Nothing happens . Creation comes to stand still !! Time disappears ! Structurally the very essence of  everything just comes to a halt ! The atoms stop spinning . The very structure of what we call matter is gone ! According the Big Bang story , we are still expanding , I mean the Universe is still growing . That is change . We are growing , that is change . Plants ,trees and all nature is ever growing and changing . 
If change stops , life also stops .No movement , no flow , no rivers ! Rivers are called so if they are flowing . No flow , no river . No electrons orbiting means atoms are not atoms anymore . If the planet Earth stops spinning , can you imagine what will happen ?  The whole Solar system and the rest of the heavenly bodies all come to a stand still !! I just cannot imagine what that will be like ! I can bet you that some very smart scientist or people good in mathematics must have pondered on this issue of a Universe that just stops .
If everything stops , is it called death ? Is death changeless ? 
Change is the very essence of our Creation . To me , it is quite impossible to imagine how a Universe will be without change ?!
There is another theory , where everything is changing towards simplicity . All complex structures are moving towards simple  stuff . They call it Entropy .
Change is the very name of our Universe . Change

is dynamic , change is essential , change is fundamental and a fact of our experience .
Buddha's greatest gift for me is that everything is temporary and ever changing . So , if everything is changing , than why the #$%2 are we trying to hold on to stuff that will also keep breaking , wearing and tearing down ! 
All wise Masters talked of  ' letting go ' and being detached in life . 
Do we practice that ? Can you see how much of misery it brings to living ? 
So , as I said earlier , let me see where this train of thoughts and thinking will take me !
Going a little deeper , we can come to some very interesting understanding on any matter ! 
This is enough for a Sunday morning blog . 
Time to go out for a drive .
Til we meet again , take care . 
Amar .


No comments:

Post a Comment