Saturday, January 25, 2014

Some Happenings and Knowings !

Some Happenings and Knowings !

It is all about some happenings and knowings in my world of experience !
My world is largely abstract with a little of concrete !
Let me explain that to you . 
The real objects that are concrete are wonderful and okay . The tree , a dog , that person , this car , the woman , and all such that's and this !
The drama starts when I bring in my abstract thoughts and feelings !
The tree now disappears ! Yes ! Now , I want to know the name or species of the tree . I see if it is beautiful . Is it good for shade or firewood ! Maybe it is too big and I need to trim the branches or reshape it to my liking ! ( I don't need the trees permission ! Anyway it does not talk or feel ! )
That dog is soooo cute ! That is an ugly dog ! I just don't like dogs ! 
Cats are beautiful ! they look so adorable . I don't trust cats . 
My pet is getting cranky , need to let the pet psychologist to do some therapy !! My dog is soo human! 
That is an



ugly woman ! I don't find her attractive . She is gorgeous . 
I don't like your colour choice . Your fashion taste is terrible . The is my favourite brand .
My car is the best . Your house is too big...... and my abstract thinking and feeling go on ruling my life and living !
All these opinions or views are not real ! They are subjective and can or do change ! This are my personal views . Sometimes they become biased and prejudiced too ! than such views and opinions can lead to all sorts of differences and separations in our Oneness !
We are All Unique and Different ! Let me repeat again , We are All Unique and different !!
So , how can you or me or we compare them ?!
How can I compare an apple to an orange ?!
How I compare you to me ?!
You are you and will be always ! I will always be just me !
That people are better than those !
This has got us all so divided and separated. 
My this is better than yours and the drama goes on and on !
In about a hundred years from now , we will all be no more !! Take that for our arrogance or ignorance !
I have expressed enough on this for today ! 
Take care and enjoy . 
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment