Monday, January 13, 2014

My Personal View on the Fantasies of the Mind !

My Personal View on the Fantasies of the Mind !

Sometimes , I just sit and observe how my mind can run and expand in all directions ! It's simply amazing to notice how thoughts and feelings can just pop up into this mind field ! It's magic of the best type ! I just think of a thought or a topic , and lo and behold , an image appears out of the blue !
This is really creating out of thin air ! 
Honestly , this is my greatest joy ! Creating or day dreaming ! Playing with imagination ! I think the Great Albert Einstein said something about imagination . Imagination is far better and fun than anything ! If I am not wrong , Einstein did travel sitting on light or a photon or something of that nature , to bring us to his Theory of  Relativity ! 
Time to regress , as I am on the topic of mind and fantasy . The very wonderful formula that was given by Einstein : E =mc2 , did change our world ! It was a great leap or a paradigm shift ! It was also a great paradigm shift for me in my understanding of the nature of reality and about me ! Somehow , I always felt that I cannot just be a physical entity that is ever changing to finally just disintegrate into nothing ! Puff ! , and I am gone ! Spirituality and all those teachings always insisted that we are more than our body/mind stuff. Yet my simple mind could not comprehend so off those abstract concepts . E=mc2 brought me my ' Ah ' moment ! Before anything else , we are All Energy Beings ! Than as Intelligent Energy , we desire expression as physical beings to experience another possibility . So , energy can go into any form and yet , we always come back to it's true nature , energy again ! That made it easy for me to understand that my true form is spiritual and the body/mind is just a passing phase ! Hence , I started seeing myself as a Spiritual Being who is having a Human Experience !! This perspective has been a real paradigm shift for me !
Back to the topic , how we expand our mind in fantasies . Just watch how our minds have created such an elaborate web of knowledge . It is, in fact getting better or worse , depends on your perspective ! We keep expanding our knowledge base so fast and vast , that now , to keep up with the pace is becoming near to impossible ! Knowledge in any field is growing too fast . My own medical or psychological field is just too vast ! There is no way , I can ever know what is happening !
As a child , wealth was a great mystery to me . I valued money with how many sweets or toys I could buy ! I think I was about 15 years old , and some sense of money was making sense in terms of lifestyle . Having about 500,000.00 of my local currency was the ultimate ! Today , an average house in Kuala Lumpur will probably cost more !! 
Now , we talk in Billions and even in Trillions !! Mind blowing !
Yet , I tell you a truth . I still have a glass of water when thirsty !! I still enjoy a simple plate of rice or bread when hungry !!  I think , most of we humans want that as a starter before anything else ! 
Yet ,the wide gap between the haves and have nots is so wide that that it self is mysterious and amazing ! 
I actually , one day , sat with a Billionaire to have lunch . I saw what he ate and I was very surprised that he ate the same rice that I ate ! I was waiting to see some difference ! None happened . In fact , we went to the men's washroom and threw the extra water standing next to each other ! Wow ! Peeing next to a Billionaire !!
A Billionaire will feel and think he has so much matter /material or shall I say dust !!
He/she owns this and that and that is good , bless them ! I love them for all their smart ways . They bring so much excitement to life . 
However , when I am walking in the wild , I too feel a sense of being wealthy . The hills and mountains are mine to enjoy ! The rivers and lakes and even oceans are mine too , to be enjoyed ! I stand tall and proud when the sun rises ! I welcome it with open arms and heart . Come , my dearest warm love ! The breeze as it blows is fun too . Those moving leaves are waving to me as I walk pass them ! When I am really thirsty , a simple glass of water or even a handful of fresh water from a mountain stream is so wonderful ! Do I feel like a Billionaire ? More than most will realise .
My mind has and can take me to any where . I have set and thought of all sorts of wonderful concepts and ideas to thrill me so much .
I took a ride on my thought vehicle and decided to go into real deep space ! I was there in no time ! I was a few million light years away from my solar system and earth ! Wow ! The big was so big that it cannot be comprehended by my simple mind ! Our solar system was a speck  in space ! Don't even ask about planet Earth !! It was smaller than even a small grain of sand/dust !!
Ride your fantasies and see how magical and mysterious every aspect of Creation is .
That's enough for today .
Till we meet again . Take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment