Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Impressions on Reality !

My Impressions on Reality !

Reality to me is not a static , material entity ! It is a dynamic physical and also non-physical interplay of energies ! Our life and world is continuously changing . The change can be pleasant  or unpleasant . Sometimes life feels lonely and at other times becomes crowded !
In crowded situations I yearn for for a quiet time . In quiet times I look for company ! In this ever changing reality , we get tossed around like a bottle cock tossing in the sea . The waves keep playing with the cock .
If I allow my feelings to flow , I experience moods that arise from an aimless idle mind ! An idle mind is not empty ! It is constantly and continuously indulging in thinking and feeling restlessly .
The moods keep changing as the thoughts are passing ! On the other hand , if I with intention , start to focus my thoughts in some specific direction , the mood changes too ! Just sitting and wondering of the wonders of this vast Universe and its massive time space dimensions , I go into another mood of awe and amazement ! I am so humbled by this eternal and infinite Creation that my simple mundane issues appear trivial and petty !
Mental exercises can create a flow-like experience that becomes enjoyable and pleasant .
Sitting quietly and being in the Now is itself so joyful and satisfying !
Instantly a wonderfully strange peace descends upon me ! A feeling of being One with everything and All ! The feeling is one of being contented , complete , satisfied and in bliss !
Suddenly all the yesterdays and tomorrows fold up within that state of Oneness !
Sitting still the restless desires disappear ! In it's place a feeling of bliss becomes available !
From the feeling of being in that state , every event of the past or the future is seen as an interesting episode of learning only ! Life is seen as an experience only ! 
It appears like a movie that is moving and changing all the time ! Everything is ever changing and will go away ! Than why make such a fuss ! The good will go away ! The bad or unpleasant too will go away ! 
Why not just sit back and enjoy the ride or the movie !
I have come to or arrived to the ever changing body/mind and am aware of the changeless Self that is always the One constant !
This the Reality for me ! 
There is the One that is and always above or just every where ! It is like the ever present space !
Within that is the many aspects or parts of me ! This me is constantly running all around . Sometimes it wants this and at



other times it wants that ! Than it is not sure and may want the same desires in the reverse ! The ever changing part of me is always expressing from a limited sense ! I simply call it Amar ! 
Amar is that part of  me that is limited in time and space ! It will not last too long !It has a birth and it will die too ! How long ? , it does not matter ! 
However much , I am aware of the Oneness , the Amar element will always surface to give its own views of fear , anxiety , doubts and ' ANTS ' ( Automatic Negative Thoughts ! ) 
If I keep focusing on the Amar element , than it will become stronger and start to control me !
When , I sit back and see me as the ever present timeless and space less Whatever , than all is just blissful !
I have just started to share my journey of experiments and experiences of Life and Living .
You are welcome to give your comments and views too ?
There is no right or wrong ! 
Will end now . 
Till we meet again , take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment