Wednesday, January 22, 2014

If We All Live in a World of Beliefs , So What ?!

If We All Live in a World of Beliefs , So What ?!

After my last blog on beliefs , I am even more determined to express and expand my experience on this vast topic of belief systems with you .
This wonderful belief systems that we all have are just amazing and awesome ! 
I will tell you why ? 
Now , listen very carefully . If we all have this beliefs as our human nature than what do we do or more so , what do we not do !!
As I explained in my last blog , we all have or create beliefs out of thin air literally ! 
We have good beliefs that are helpful and useful and than we have bad beliefs that are harmful and damaging ! Good or bad is a relative word or place ! In fact , there is nothing good or bad ! It is our thinking that makes it so !! That realisation  itself is a great step in our growth .
Now , coming back to the subject of beliefs , so we all have have them . So What can we do ?
Now I believe that I have been inspired by some Whatever , to share or express my knowledge or personal experience with you ! Why is that so ?
I believe that  I experienced and understand that We are All One ! I believe that to see or say that we are separated is too strong a word ! Because I believe that we are One , I feel and think like that !
I know and I believe so ! 
In believing like that I have changed my whole way of seeing and experiencing life and living !
If I can do it or achieve it , so can you !!
Am I born any different from you ? Absolutely not ! 
My point that I am trying to express is that as we all have beliefs or more correctly acquire them ,  that is the secret , magic or mystery of everything !It is an acquisation !
None of us on this beautiful planet Earth were born with beliefs !! No , none ! Believe me !
If that is true , than we all have acquired them from birth . 
It is an acquired knowledge . It has to be , because just go around and you will easily see or notice that !
One person beliefs in this and another beliefs in that,


and that is all that we are doing or having !
I am here to share my personal experience and belief  that if we acquired something , we can re-arrange or simply change that information ! 
We can keep on accepting that info , change that or even totally reject that info or simply delete it ! Viola ! I think that is what they say in French !
I believe that I have a mission to say or write  what I am doing now ! That is my belief !
See , I have created and decided to that !  
I am explaining that we can be in charge of our beliefs . That is my knowing and belief ! 
Today , my blog is only to make you aware that we can change our beliefs ! 
Becoming aware of that is a great step !
As I always believe , go gentle and be kind to yourself .
Today we take a big step on a wonderful , joyful expanding life experience !
Let you chew on the above and we will expand more .
Till we meet again , take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment