Saturday, January 25, 2014

We are the Cream ! 2 Billion Strong and Getting Stronger !

We are the Cream ! 2 Billion Strong and Getting Stronger !

It just occurred to me this morning that there are about , almost or even more than 2 Billion people connected on the Internet ! That is a huge number of people ! It's nearly the combined population of China and India ! It is also much more than the combined population of the whole of Europe , USA , Canada , Australia , Japan and Russia and still place for more !! 
What does that mean ?! 
It means that the smartest people of the world are getting connected ! It means that the average and above average people who are in the middle and upper bracket are connected online !
2 Billion strong is a big number by any means , especially when it comes to people !
So , what ?!
It means that if these people can awaken to this reality , they can have a huge and major impact to everything that is happening to the Human species ! If they can understand the power of being One and the Unity of  this Oneness , they can do things that are beyond the imagination of most today !
I was just blown by the very scale of the possibilities and the potential that is available to the people of the world today !
I allowed my imagination to go wild ! I am , after all , the WildOne !
I just had a thought , that can we feed all the hungry if we decide or choose to ! We can !!
If we have the will , than we can do anything ! 
I had a real good laugh , when I even realised that , if only all the people decided to contribute just 1 dollar ( $1/- )  and that will be an instant 2 Billion dollars ! 
My point is that there is so much that we can do !
Imagination is magic ! Just let your imagination go wild and you will see or get the most amazing ideas!
As , I just said , the 2 Billion people come from all over the world . They are from all walks of life . They are from all races ,religions , cultures , nations , and what ever ! They are smart to be able to figure out how to surf or navigate the net ! I thought I was smart , and I am just learning to walk ! Sometimes , I fumble , even trip and fall , but mostly I can walk online now ! 
I have a dream !! ( Wow , can even dream like the Great American Freedom Activist , Martin Luther King Jr ! ) 
Yes , if only we can realise what kind of potential we humans have , than we can literally move mountains ! 
Believe me ! It is all possible if you , me and we all believe ! Believe that we can !
I want to actual laugh , because , I sound like I am making some speech to stand for some office !!
The truth is , I can actually feel within me that it is no laughing matter ! It is doable !
The truth is that this is the Biggest number of Humans in any group , field that can unite for a course !
No time in the history of the Human civilisation has such an opportunity risen !




I better stop ! I might just get carried away with my imagination !
Let me have some response or comments ? Let's see what is possible !
Have fun and enjoy .
Till we meet again , take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment