Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Some Reflections on Life and Living !

Some Reflections on Life and Living !

1. Reflections on Reality of Relationships .

I get married by social custom . An unknown women becomes my wife . I share what I have . She too gives all that she has .  Out of this union , a new life comes forth. A child is born.
Time goes by and the situation changes . The wife and husband dissolve their relationship .Legally they are separated and are divorced . By law they became and by law they are gone !
The child that was born is still their child . How can that be undone by law ?!
No legal law can dissolve that ! 
The mother remains . The father too remains . The son or daughter too remains.
But the husband and wife is dissolved !

2. Born to Die !

We are all born to die ! Die to what ? Die from what or from who ? What is the deeper reality or truth? My past is gone . What does that mean . To me it means it is over for ever . It simply means that my past is dead . What about me ?   Which part of me ? The physical body too is ever changing
and sort of dying to the old , so that a new is being created ! What can I do to my body/mind and the passing time ? Nothing !
So , not understanding and accepting the reality out of fear , ignorance or arrogance , we go on creating all sorts of scripts and dramas ! We start to struggle out of fear and keep doing all weird things to try to live , when in reality we are always and constantly dying ! That very concept of struggling , wanting to live creates stress and a constant sense of anxiety . The very foundation of living is built on the shaky sands of dying . We are always fearful of losing something of value or are regretting or mourning a loss ! We are caught between the deep sea and the devil !

3.Authentic Seekers of Truth !

Who or what are the Authentic seekers of truth ? 
Is truth for the religious , for the scientific or maybe truth is simply a way of living !
A way of seeing ourselves , feeling or experiencing . 
What do I need to be authentic ? What are the requirements or conditions or qualifications to be authentic seeker of truth ?
When we are already living , is that not enough authenticity there ?
What else do we need to prove that we are indeed living and not pretending !
Now , however one lives is another issue . One lives in a cave or builds material empires is another matter . Living , we all are doing . 

I had enough for today ! I am going for walk and than a nap ! I promise you that more reflections are coming soon !
Til than my friends , take care . Enjoy .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment