Monday, February 3, 2014

This is the Best Day of My Life !!

This is the Best Day of My Life !!

Yes , Yes , Yes !! This is  indeed the best day of my life ! I have never been so happy to be alive and here ! You may be wondering what happened this morning that made me feel so joyful and happy .
I tell you , my dear friends , from far and near , I am happy , excited and full of life because I am Life! Yes , yes  Life !!
Let me share with you what I mean that I am Life ! you may be wondering what is so special about that ! you will say , that are we not all  life and living ?! 
Saying just like that as though it is nothing special is the reason that you have taken life to  just be ordinary and whatever normal means !!
Life and living is all that matters !



It is the very essence of our nature ! The very core that is at the centre of all life and living things !!
I think you may be able to feel my super charged sense of euphoria and excitement !
Let me share my truth with you ?
When you are connected to the very essence or Source  of whatever you want to call this sense of Beingness , than you too will feel as though you want to jump out of your body and fly away high into space !
How does it happen ?! Or , have I gone crazy or something of that sort ?!
Yes and no !!
I have realised that Life itself is the beginning and the end of my beingness !
That is the very primary reason of my being here ! Just to celebrate my living within the complete, whole and One Life ! 
My body and mind have their agendas and that is okay too with me ! 
I am more than happy to let them have their fun too ! Why should I not ! I love my beautiful mind and body very much .
The real joy comes from realising that all my thoughts and feelings that are attached to that mind are only a very small part of Myself !
The ever changing body/mind and all things around are going to constantly and persistently change !
That is it ! I can do nothing about that ! All my mambo jumbo theories , philosophies and cultural dramas are just that ! I can go on churning this waters and I will only get a churning water ! Nothing else !
Letting go of this body/mind to take care of it's needs and wants , I have awoken to my true nature !
No beginnings and no endings ! Life is eternal , so am I !!!
I  am just so happy doing things , so ordinary , that you will find me crazy or weird !!
You are , of course , welcome to your opinions and views . I respect you , but, however , I am in my element ! My element is just being alive ! Just to be ! To walk , to just see with my eyes , to hear with my ears , to eat , to smell , to touch and to feel my thoughts !! That is it !!!
There is greater joy to just be living and enjoying life !!
I have sat and just watched mountains , flowing waters and the soft , gentle clouds sailing away to nothing !
The lovely  breeze  moving through the trees and those ever waving branches and happy leaves are so joyful too ! I have always felt it and have waved back !
What have I got to do to be in this wonderful state ?? Nothing at all !!!
Just let go of your worldly dramas ! The rest is always , always there ever present ! It is we who have forgotten and closed ourselves to the One reality that we all are !!
That is It !!
I will end now , so I can sit back and enjoy my day !
Thank you as always for letting me share myself with you !
Take care . Love You ! 
Till we meet again .
Namaste .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment