Sunday, February 16, 2014

Decided To Step Back in Time !

Decided To Step Back in Time !

Today , I have decided to step back in time ! I felt overwhelmed with many issues in the present , so thought that I will take myself to a past far away from today !
I want to just get some rest for my ever active mind . Getting into my ' Imaginative Time Capsule '
I was able to take myself far into a very peaceful past . The time is beyond 10,000 years ! 
That is a very good place to go for a time out ! 
Let me share my experience of being in that 10,000 years ago !




 I walk about in many parts of this beautiful planet and realised how lovely everything is . The mountains with lush forest , rivers flowing with water so clean that I drink from them whenever thirsty . I don't see any Human made pollution ! The Human race is wandering about in some groups . Some are slowly settling down by riversides to start cultivating nature for the first time ! Agriculture has just started.
What I enjoyed most was that I found everything so simple and natural ! People live simple lives where the basics of living was all that most people thought off ! They were thinking of building better dwellings for themselves . They planned to look for food by way of hunting , or searching for fruits .
Everything was just so natural .
There were no countries , nations , religions , political issues , weapons of mass destruction , climate , carbon , polluted skies , rivers or oceans . No whales were being killed . No guns !
As I walked about seeing all the clean , simple and natural beauty , I would often sit by quiet lakes , riversides and ponder .
I was pleasantly surprised to see that religion was not a major issue at all . Yes, they had their beliefs but simple and natural . 
There was no major religions that we know today ! No religious wars ! I did not see any Christians , Muslims , Hindus or Buddhist ! I asked around if they saw any such people and they looked at me wondering what was I talking about ?!! 
Was there a God ?!! 
Yes ! Which God ? 
The God that always was , that is and that will be !! Same One Eternal , Timeless , Space less , Formless and present in All Forms ! 
What about countries ? Never heard of them too ! Just vast lands to move about . No immigrations , customs , borders , police , whatever ! 
I moved as free as the birds flew . As free as the animals moved . As free as the rivers flowed .
No politics , no mass media , no news , no TV , no soap operas .
I really had a very good time to reflect , ponder and think , that how important are the issues that we have in our present world really worth dying for ?!! 
I have found my peace ! I have accepted the One , Formless and in All Forms Creative Being !
What do you want to do ? 
You have to decide and make your choice !
Will leave you to wonder , ponder or just have a great day .
I am back from the past and feeling fresh and peaceful .
Will take my leave . 
Till we meet again . Take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment