Monday, February 24, 2014

Always In A State Of Awe !

Always In A State Of  Awe !

Let me share with you why I am always in a state of awe ! If you just watch what is going on in the world of Humans , you too will be in a state of awe !
My state of awe is having some shades of other feelings too . There is surprise , shock , astonishment, wonder , delight and joy too .
We , as humans are just the most amazing creatures on this planet ! We have established that we are able to practically control the whole planet in many ways . Most other life forms are on one side and we on the other ! We have taken the stand that we are going to control everything and every other life form . We want to control all the elements . We want to go into the very structure of everything to see how it can be useful to us . 
In the process of discovery , research , investigation , analysis and other such complex methods to understand our planet , Universe and us , we have left no stone unturned !
Of course , there is benefits in our expansion , but it is coming with a very heavy price .
A basic simple food issue has become so complex and complicated . The massive food industry is way beyond any ones understanding today ! 
I may be a medical doctor , a nutritionist or other experts on food . The amount of information is just beyond us all ! As a medical doctor , we in reality know the least and yet claim that we know the most ! We get very basic information on our way to becoming a doctor , but soon we are giving out information as though we really know the depth of our vast field of nutrition ! 
We become experts by default ! 
I have read books on nutrition and am really baffled by the vast knowledge out there . 
There is a whole field on nutrition therapy . 
Let me share some of my own readings and findings : There is information about water that heals and water that can kill us faster ! Acidic water and Alkaline water . The pH of water matters. There is so much more to water that I will have to just write a few blogs on that alone !
Than we have fats that kill and fats that heal ! There is a book with that title that is very well written and fairly popular .
Our common salt too is controversial ! Common processed salt is very harmful to our systems . Sea salt in its natural state is really good for us ! 
Organic foods are now the new craze . 
We are so busy with our life's that we are always in a state of rush and stress . Monday blues and




Friday joys ! We work like there is no tomorrow ! We have targets to complete , projects to achieve and places to go ! We are on a real rush to get this or to get that . To prepare and set goals for our future ! Yet , we have absolutely forgotten about our only present now or the present moment !
Our cars are serviced better and regularly , yet we have no time to get a physical check up for our own selves !
We have more choice and options that we can make and yet again we run around with tunnel vision !
We have different labels for the same thing or outcome ! We all want to be happy and peaceful and live a good life .  Yet , we have made it so complicated that it has become a major problem to know what do we really want !!
So , you can see , why I am always awed with the many dramas of our life and living !
As I keep saying in most of my blogs , my one aim and  intention is just to give you a gentle jolt to get up and realise what we are doing and where we are going ?!
As I have expressed many times , you , my dear friends please feel free to comment and let me know if I am doing some useful sharing or just boring you ?!
I have been sitting with these thoughts all my life !! 
I have just started flowing ! 
Well end there and take care .
Till we meet again .
Good night .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment