Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Need To Write or Share My Life Experiences !

My Need To Write or Share My Life Experiences !

Today , as I sat in front of my PC , I asked myself why do I do this ? What is the reason or purpose of writing or sharing ?
As a very young boy , I was always fascinated by everything around me . I also saw and realised that most people were preoccupied with whatever they were doing . 
I seem to be detached or aloof from things around me ! I was really able to be involved yet a part of me was standing aside and watching the whole of life ! It was like seeing a movie . I was and even today watching or witness a movie about me and my life !
I kept wondering and got into the habit of writing whatever feelings or thoughts came . This journal style of writings or just rumblings of my mind became my way of expressing about my feelings and reflections . 
I never shared these writings as I felt they were my very personal thoughts . It might not interest anyone or I may simple be boring people with my views and opinions .
Occasionally , I did talk with some people and they always told me to share my thoughts and writings.
About 3 months ago on a flight to Sydney , Australia , I just out of the blue decided to share my thoughts by starting to blog .
So, here I am blogging away everyday !
What does it mean ?
Firstly as I type away my thoughts , I am sharing my personal view about whatever topic I am typing !
I like to think why we do what we do ! I like to question about ways of doing things , rituals and customs . Why do we do them ! What is the purpose in so many rituals and customs ? 
When we were living in comparative isolation from other cultures , we followed customs and rituals and even religions without questioning or doubting to their purpose or meaning !
What does it matter doing those customs or rituals ?
When I keep thinking and questioning , I am able to either go beyond them or completely transcend them ! Our growth , development and expansion are all dependent on the way we see and then think why we do them . If we don't think , we are simply following blindly and mindlessly !
That we are Thinking Beings that separate us from all other forms of life ,that has given us the upper edge . As we think we are able to go beyond some old thoughts based on superstitions , beliefs and tradition without knowing why ! 
They may appear sacred but if we don't question them , we will forever go on following them blindly .
Some of the old practices



are really very upsetting and even down right wrong , painful and goes against rational thinking .
As we are able to compare different peoples beliefs , customs and traditions , we are able to see aspects in our own life that is sometimes blind to us within the same culture .
This comparative studies are very useful towards opening our minds and  being free from these old , traditions that simply keep us bonded to them  .
Also by sharing we can start some discussions and by doing so we can see different views and angles to the same issues .
By sharing our experiences we can expand and grow further . Eventually , wisdom and maturity come from a healthy balance of these sharings .
I also feel that there are  experiences that could be helpful to others going through similar experiences. E.g , I have experienced death with my very near and dear ones . How I experienced that and how I was able to go beyond to become more matured about living .
Failures , is another example that we can share and understand how to also go beyond such failures and become even better in life .
So , typing blogs today is really useful and good expression of our life journey .
I will end now . Take care.
Amar.


No comments:

Post a Comment