Saturday, February 1, 2014

Expanding Realities and Being Connected !

Expanding Realities and Being Connected !

The world is definitely getting smaller by the moment ! We are all getting connected like never before! We are all moving towards one and another in so many known and unknown ways .
Let me see if I can explain my take on it .
When you touch any product today , think of the thousands of people who are connected to that one product that so often comes so easily and simply to you ! Let me give you an example : I sit down in the warm comfort of my home to have a cup of coffee . The coffee that I am going to have so easily involves the hard working people who actually grow or plant the coffee . Be it in some far away hills in Colombia or in Kenya ! Their hard work and knowledge matters. The people who bring them , refine , roast them and pack and all that till a bottle of the finest coffee is ready ! The shipping , other transporting , supper markets and all , the other ingredients such as milk , water, the fine porcelain cup , micro oven or electric heater and all that too ! 
As I have my cup of coffee , all these thousands of wonderful people are to be thanked ! What a wonderful world of being connected .
Just take a minute to think of all the thousands of other products that we use everyday . How easily and comfortably we enjoy our good life !
I am ever gratefully to this wide and big world of people and everything that make my life full !
Where do I draw the line !
I have to again repeat that we are All connected and One !!
Another world of reality that I am just experiencing now ! The Internet and being Online !
Recently in less than 2 months , I stumbled upon ,( how I have yet to figure out ! ) the most amazing  world of Google+ and Blogger !
Now as I sit typing a post on Blogger and want to share my thoughts with you all , I am simply astonished and amazed ! I am so connected to all of you that I still cannot fathom or reason out ?!!
Now , when , I am typing my feelings and thoughts , I know that I am sharing myself with some wonderfully lovely people and more are getting connected every minute ! It's just awesome !
I seem to be getting connected to people far and wide . all over this beautiful planet . Like minded attracting like minded ! 
What a wonderful world !
Do I need to say more ??!!
With our connectivity , we share our life's , ideas , values , feelings and so much more ! We are really forming relationships like never before ! 
I just feel something bigger beyond me is going on !! 
It's like we are all ready to take off to another level of our existence and meaning to living !
Why would I be sitting hours typing away my thoughts to share with you all ?!
We all are doing this  in all corners of this planet !
It's like we are awakening all around to become One !
An Organic awakening !! 
It's a development thing ! 




The next big step !
I will stop here . as I want you all to sit back and think or reflect !
Yesterday I was in my little world , today I am with you in this One big world !
Need I say more ?!!!
Thank you my dear friends . Love .
Take care . Till we meet again .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment