Friday, February 7, 2014

More Reflections on Who or What I Am !

More Reflections on Who or What I Am !

While sitting ' I ' reflected on what it means to be me !
The physical body is functioning quite independently of me ! Of course , 'I ' can create problems for the body by abusing it with all sorts of ways ! In fact , we abuse our body more than we take care of of it ! Yet , it goes on without much complain ! It's resilience is amazing to say the least ! 
when looking at the hands ,feet , arms , legs , and the rest of the body parts or as a whole , the ' I ' does not seem to fit in anywhere ?! 
What or who is this Amar ? What has this name or identity got to do with this body ? It is going on all the time since the very moment of conception ! It has been growing , changing and doing millions of things that I am not aware at all ! 
Yes , I am enjoying using the body . Do I own it ? Who or what is this ' I ' that is is attempting to own it ! There is no doubt about the wonders about this body ! Only that now I am wondering about the very idea or concept of ' I ' !
Amar is a label , an idea , an identity , a thought process , a complex format of views , opinions , habits that when collectively added becomes a character or a personalty !
Change a few habits and the character or personalty has changed ! Amar is changed !
Mostly Amar is an old chronic habit !
As 'I ' express or expand my views around this thought habit that I call Amar , what is so important about this label ? Do I need to make a fuss or give it any importance ? Does it matter ! To whom does it matter ! 
I have given a fair amount of thoughts and feelings to this thought form and the more I go deeper or whatever word you may want to use , it seems to matter very little !
There is a never ending train of thoughts and feelings that are always going on in the mind or what name you may give it ! 
Mostly we are trapped in words and language even attempting to express ourselves !
The more I keep saying or writing , the more confusion I am creating !
Finally we will be debating or have




discussions on my words if we are decent . Otherwise we can also argue and get upset ! About what ? The words around the idea or concept of who or what ' I ' am !!
Amar , Dr Dhali , Amarjit , son , father , friend , husband ,brother , and the list can go on and on..... !
It is a useful label or identity in the world of people . 7 billion of us and still growing can create much confusion without some labels or identity ! 
I am okay with the identity for that reason only !
However , the identity or label has taken on a new energy to assert itself as something that is very important ! It has gone to great lenghts to establish a firm stand to that identity !! It is willing to go to great lenghts to express and hold its reality ! Is it real ?
I am still not sure why I need so much of effort and energy to keep propping or supporting this label or identity ! Amarjit stands for this and not for that ! Amar is happy with this issues and is upset with some other issues ! Amar also knows that Amar will not last very long ! Amar has no idea of so much and yet goes on living as though it knows ! 
All this issues are what I am wanting to understand to know who or what 'I ' am ?!!
Also , as I step back from the label or identity , I feel so much better and peaceful !
I have often sat back and watched the identity go on creating its own issues and importance ! It amuse me as I am not really too identified with the games of Amar ! Funny and interesting chap , but can also get moody over trivia or petty issues that will be forgotten in a day or two !
Sitting back , it feels wonderful to know that whatever or whoever 'I ' is , it is definitely not Amar all the way !!
Will stop writing now and let you also reflect on what I have been saying here .
Will come back to explore and expand more on this mysterious ' I ' !
Till than , take care and enjoy .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment