Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Why Do I Feel Like That ?

Why Do I Feel Like That ?

I have been sitting on this mountain for a long time ! I keep looking down at the villages and cities down in the valleys . 
Everything else is good . The trees , birds , animals and the rivers are flowing as they should . 
The grass keeps growing . Insects crawling , some flying and others gathering what they need .
I am watching and that seems to be the  scheme of things . That is the order of everything .
Then I see this 2 legged Humans that is running around in all directions ! Sometimes in this direction and sometimes in the other direction . Pushing and pulling all the time ! Shouting and screaming most of the time !
I am wondering what are they doing and why ? 
A newborn comes and they all gather and start singing , shouting and dancing !
One among them gets tired , ill and diseased , and they all gather again to sit around silently .
Sometimes they mumble some words and look up ! ( I wonder if they saw me or were aware that I am watching them ! ) Others run here and there doing something .
Always , the ones running  will just stop running and become still !
All gather again , some shouting or screaming , others sitting silently and quiet .



Then they go back to their running here and there !
I am still wondering what are they doing ? I am still wondering why are they always running ?
They seem to be going no where ! Where is there to go anywhere !!
They keep running round and round ! They have to as they live in a round place !
Do they know that they are running round and round and going no where ?!
I am still sitting on the mountain and wondering why I feel like that ?
Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment