Saturday, March 1, 2014

I , Me and My Body !

I , Me and My Body !

This morning I really want to share this wonderful experience that I am always enjoying .
Let me try to explain what I mean by this statement : There is that part of me that is I , the form identity . Then , there is my body . now comes the biggie ! Me is that , that is All that can be ! Me is the formless , changeless , ever , ever , that is extension of the very Source !
I the identity is the form that is ever changing and is temporary . Amar /Dr Dhali/ Amarjit or what other names and roles that are my identities are just labels ! They become real and actually start running the show as though they are going to be around forever ! Amarjit/ Amar / Dr Dhali are ever changing . I was not born as any of them ! 
After my birth , a name was chosen according to the race , culture , religion , nation in which my care takers were . I did not have any of that labels when I was developing into a human child ! I was left alone in the womb to my own peace ! From the moment I was born , a whole drama has been going on ! It really is the most weird and crazy stuff that is happening ! Initially I was just a child , a grandchild , a nephew and mostly a baby just wondering and amused with everything . I was never really asked or ever consulted if I really wanted that name, religion or culture ?!! It was just pushed or lumped onto me ! That is it !
After that my identity took a life of its own ! Amar started to become very important and even arrogant ! Why ? I have no idea ! Why did I feel so arrogant , self important . egoistic and all that , I have never really understood that till today !!?
I have often played games with my self ! I will imagine that I am a Japanese ! I could be from the Sahara Desert , a tribal or maybe an Indian from the deep forest of the Amazon ! What does it matter! I have gone on to imagine me being an ant , a bird , a worm , a tree , or anything for that matter !
What does it mean to me !!!??
The real Me is always Formless ! Ever aware and conscious . Is All ! ( That is not easy to comprehend for the mind ! )
The body is the real fun part too . It is going on being life and living as an extension of the Formless All ! It has an agenda of it's own ! Amarjit the identity guy really thinks that the body belongs to him!! That is the funniest idea Amarjit has identified with .
Has the body ever asked me how it will grow ? How tall or what other conditions it will have ?
Even , before I had this identity , Amarjit , the body was developing in the womb. The heart started beating way before my birth . The brain , liver , kidney and all the other parts have been doing their stuff without me or my need being there. In fact , my or me often do more harm than good !
I am in deep sleep , yet my body never sleeps ! It is as alert or even more so when I ( whatever or who ever ) to maintain itself and is functioning wonderfully without my presence !



When I am sleeping ( actually I have no idea how I go to sleep !! ) my body knows when to turn around to balance the pressure of my body . The blood is flowing just perfect ! The kidneys are filtering the blood and urine is being formed . The body is amazingly performing it's functions wonderfully and independently of me !
I have and am fascinated always with myself , me and my body ! 
What I joy to see or observe the body changing constantly . From a baby now it has grown to a older man ! I am really enjoying ever aspect of the drama ! Waiting to see how it is going to slowly crumple and fall of !! That will be the greatest fun day !! 
I WANT TO REALLY SEE HOW I CAN DIE !!
That is the funniest idea we humans have hanged around ourselves ! 
I hope you have enjoyed reading my funny story of  I , Me and My body !
Will end now. Take care . Love.
Till we meet again .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment