Monday, March 17, 2014

Follow Your Blissful Passion !

Follow Your Blissful Passion !

I have been sitting and really thinking ! Having come to this stage of my wonderful life , now what ?!
Firstly , I must enjoy my life and love myself ! I must appreciate my wonderful body , mind and spirit.
I am so happy and blissful to just be ! Life for me is simply experience ! I have come to enjoy and experience this amazing and awesome life ! Every experience is just magical . I have moments of joy and also moments of being sad . Both are welcomed ! They give me a certain depth of understanding that is so beautiful . I appreciate them to become balanced , matured and wise .
Having understood much and always open to more understanding is just so wonderful .
I really enjoy the flow of life ! As I soak in every moment of my living experience , I also enjoy seeing everything passing away ! This sense of letting go and letting the new to come and also to let that go is my greatest joy ! That one realisation has brought much peace and gentleness to my living .
It allows me to just take everything free and easy .
With such an attitude , I can walk tall . I can walk my talk ! 
Being who I am and being there for others is a wonderful way to be and live .
I am not the best nor am I the worst ! I am just what I am !
That allows me to just be ! My needs and my expectations are living comfortably within me !
Stress or tensions of living come when others and their views and opinions matter more than what I am !
I have come to accept myself just as I am !
Just passing through !
As I leave my footprints and move on , it matters little what happens ! Time is a play of forms !
With this way of living and letting others too live in the same way , is my way ! 
Change will keep happening . You or me have choices ! We always have choices that gives us the magic of being free even in unfree places !
With this wonderful and magical way , I will keep living and sharing my wonderful life !
Thank you for being !
Take care . Love.
Amar.




No comments:

Post a Comment