Friday, March 21, 2014

Just Want to Be Me !

Just Want to Be Me !

Finally I just want to be me ! I don't want to be anybody , somebody or whatever !
I want to be nobody !
I want to be the beautiful spirit I was when I was in a small body ! I am upset and frighten with my big body ! People with big bodies do scary things !
I want to be me ! I don't want to be given any labels or identities !
I don't know what to do with this labels or identities anymore !
I can feel and I can think . That is good enough for me !
I like and love so much ! I am happy with that too !
What is the colour or shape of my love ? No colour or shape at all !
Love is like the light that shines and brightens everything that it shines on !
Light by itself remains invisible !
Just being me is good and light too !
I cannot go on carrying all the trappings and wrappings around me anymore !
They are worn out , they are old and they are mostly useless to me !
They have become uncomfortable and tight around me !
I want to be free from all this stuff that was given to me by the big people when I was in a small body!
I then , had no idea or could not understand what was being given to me !
The big people looked serious , talked serious and ( I thought ! ) thought they did serious things !
I too wanted to be serious , talk serious and do serious things !
Today , I have come to the realisation that the big people are very confused , lost and really very frightened people !!
They have big bodies only ! There is nothing fun or good in them ! 
I like my small body and I have great fun being in my body .
I like to run and chase butterflies ! I like to just go for long walks by the river !
I like to watch the passing clouds and play in the rain too !
I like the beautiful plants , trees , flowers and fruits .
I like the birds , insects and all animals too !
All things , especially living forms make me so happy .
Big people are always wanting this and wanting that , frightening , always wanting more , pushing here, pulling there . They want to become bigger and bigger  and bigger !!!



I want to become smaller and smaller and hope to become nothing !!
That is all my dear friends !
Take care . Love you.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment