Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life and Living is Simple , Mind Complicates !

Life and Living is Simple , Mind complicates !

I look back into my childhood and see a happy child ! Happy for no reason ! Needs were minimum !
Get up , have a simple breakfast and off I go to play !
What is play ?
Just running about the hills around my home . chasing grasshoppers and butterflies !
Always excited and fascinated with almost everything !
Walking past the hills and watching new leaves , a creeper , a new flower , an insect , a twig and
so endless things just fascinate me !
The flowing river is flowing . I can sit by its side and keep looking , dreaming and just wondering !
I am walking . The stones on the path , some round ,some big some small but they all are beautiful !
How is all this happening ?! Why is this happening ? 
Then everything was just magical and fun !
There was great joy in exploring the tinest of things . Watching a millipede crawling with so many legs! The birds flying , beetles crawling , flowers opening , sun rising , night coming , rain falling !
Everything was magic ! Living was fun and mysterious !
Life and Living was really simple and fun !
What happens as we grow up ??!!
We get all wrapped and trapped with a mind that suddenly has endless demands and needs !
This never ending needs keep me chasing them all my life !
I don't know why I got into this mess ?!!
I get a feeling that I saw all grown ups running and chasing those needs !
Now I have given playing this mind game with these grown ups !
I am back to just watching life and living is fun !!
I have realised that Life and Living is simple !
The mind can go on rumbling or grumbling ! Don't mind this mind !
Take care . love .
See you .
Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment