Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Who is That in the Mirror ??!!

Who is That in the Mirror ??!!

Let me be honest with you right from the very beginning ! I have honestly Never ever seen my face !
Have you ? Really ? Be honest ?
We All have been lead to believe that we are seeing our face through the reflections of everything and everybody , except us !
We have accepted that belief and now actually believe that we are seeing our true and real face !!
Believe me , in reality we are not what we are seeing !!
What we all see is the physical body and that too without our face !
In a way we are faceless ! Yes , we are really faceless ! 
That is the truth that most will find funny or even annoying .
Yet , if you sat and thought , you will realise that that is the best thing that will happen to you !
You will become free instantly and joyful !
If you are really faceless and so are everybody , what does that mean ?!
It means we are all simple trapped to a face .




 that is not really ours !
It also means that as nobody has seen you or your face , then what do they really know about you ?!
Nothing really !!
Nobody really knows you !
You are free to go about without having to feel bad , uncomfortable or ashamed of your real face !
When I came to this realisation , I felt so good and free !
We have all identified ourselves with that physical face that we keep seeing as a reflection all around us ! We carry photos and go about saying that my face looks like that or your face looks like that !
We have actually created a whole culture and civilisation around the false idea !
Think about this before you start to swear at me or abuse me in some other form !
This one realisation can free you !
I will leave you to just think or reflect on this thought !
Till we meet again . Take care .
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment