Monday, March 3, 2014

Why Am I on the Social Media ?

Why Am I on the Social Media ?

I have been active on the social media for nearly 3 months ! That too on Google + .
Most of my life I have lived a rather quiet , away from crowds , contemplative lifestyle . Always found life fun ,funny and funned at !  
Living a low profile life and then suddenly jumping into the deep end of social life ! Why ?
Having lived over 6 decades does play a part in my decision to share my  ' 2 cents advice ' or some homespun wisdom ! 
I love to read and must say , that I have read all sorts of topics . From the largest of galaxy , Stars that are light years away to black holes to the smallest particle known to Quantum Physics to Nano technology . From ancient civilisations to the futuristic possibilities ! Studying how many species are there and how many are being lost forever !
My real interest has been in my being here on this wonderful planet ! I have been wondering most of my life about everything , mostly about human beings . What or who are we ?? Why do we do what we do ??!! Why do we keep doing the same things again and again , when we know that it hurts !
Why do we choose negative thoughts such as anger , jealousy , hatred , envy and foolish pride ?!!
I simple cannot fathom the near insane way that we prefer to live when life can be just a fun and enjoyable reality !
I also have come to accept life as it is ! Yes , That is the only way to be !
I have no choice in matters of live and death ! I am in fact , glad that I have no choice !!
If I had a choice , I have no idea , what a mess I would have done ! 
Who will I favour ! How will live be if left to me !
I am also very happy that happiness is again open to all ! All humans have the same right to this wonderful real thing . Happiness is a feeling that we all can feel and experience yet what is really happening is a mystery !!
I can be happy just seeing a sunset ! I can be happy seeing my child take the first step to walk !
I can be happy because humankind has set foot on moon ! I can be happy because we were able to rescue some stranded whales ! I was happy to share my meal with someone who had none ! Happiness is such a wonderful and amazing experience !
Sitting quietly and just being has brought so much of joy and good feeling !
All that I am writing and expressing is my life experiences and my awareness that I really value .
With knowledge comes responsibility ! With wisdom of living comes even bigger sense of being there for All !
This is the best platform where we are connected to All and yet not attached to any !!
I am able to have love and compassion for all and everything , which is so well expressed by The Dalai Lama !
Now , at my present form ,what do I have to loose ? I am just passing through ( PT ) !
When you start seeing yourself above the temporary ever changing body , you come to realise that being there for all and loving is anytime better than being petty and trivial .
Also , having lived a wonderful life means , I am also ready for my departure !!
Yes , we must be always aware and ready for our onward journey ! When we are ready and have started our packing  for the far country , we are in really



 great spirits ! 
Why should I not !!
After all , that is where I came from !! So , I am really looking forward to going ' Home ' !
Yes , I really want to share and care and to let you wonderful people know that please enjoy and take care of this amazing planet .
If, we humans still remain trapped in our silly game of trying to take possession of things or material , than we are going to get really disappointed !
I can promise you that you can take nothing out of this planet !!
You came as a spirit and you will go as a spirit !! No religion , race ,nation , wealth or worldly ranks are going to go with you !!
Once you know and are aware of this , what a relieve to be free to live and enjoy the drama of living !
So , I am on the social media to really care and share ! Let me also not get so carried away as though I have all the answers or am some super being ! We are more than we really realise but , that is another chapter !
I feel I have shared enough and will keep sharing as long as needed !
Till then , take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment