Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feeling Tired Of Identity !!

Feeling Tired Of Identity !!

Today , I am feeling tired of identity !!  My identity has become a burden !!
The identity of who I think I am , what am about , what I need , feel or do are all endless
thoughts and feelings that will just go on like bubbles arising in the water !!
What do they mean in the final and ultimate context ?!
Really nothing !
What does it matter what is happening or not happening ?!
Does it matter ?
Whatever I experienced when I was 10 years old , 20 years old or 40 years or 50 years !!
Does it really matter ?
Whatever I talk about , what I feel really does not matter !
I actually feel that all of life's living is strangely meaningless !!
It's like constantly changing the arrangements of objects in the same constant space !
I can re-arrange , re-design my lifestyle or my objects around and around , but , it gives a temporary feeling of freshness until I


get tired or bored with the arrangement !
Then I am looking for change again !
This is the basic underlying dis-ease of all forms !
The forms keep changing and the identities too keep changing !
What does it matter if I live this way or that way !!
Some are living this way , some are living that way !
Some like this or some like that !
Some want this and some want that !
Some are coming here , some are going there !
All this endless drama of no meaning !
In a hundred years , who will care what is right or wrong ?!
We get so identified , trapped , wrapped in our endless belief systems , families , friends , position , wealth and all other trappings of human activities and frolics for what ??!!
It is only when I go beyond all these identities and traps and live in the moment to moment that I can see the fun and joy of these endless and meaningless life !
Life just is !! Life , as it is , is all that matters ! Love is the true expression of Life !
Love that is just expressing like the rays of the sun ! No expectations , no demands , no ownership , on needs ,no wants ! Just pure sharing and caring from the deep sense of being One with All !
Love that is Life's other name ! 
A deep sense in me wanted to share , wanted to come out , want to just be !
When I become a flow , then the flowing just happens !
The I simply cannot hold the flow anymore ! 
This is what the ancients called : SatChidAnanda ! ( Being and seeing the ever flowing truth and reality and enjoying beyond needs , just blissfully !! )
This is our true nature !!
Love you all !
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment