Thursday, December 18, 2014

Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience .

Spiritual Being having a Human Experience .

As my eyes opened , I looked around my bedroom . Everything was known to me, yet , something very wonderful and utterly unbelievable was happening . I was so aware of being in the moment .
The presence of being in that moment that we normally call now was just amazing.
Here I was in the very essence of being in the now !
We all are all in the same situation very moment yet for a very strange reason we are going on living in the identity of the form that is mostly expressing the past thought process onto a future that is all in our thoughts !
We are actually living life in our thoughts and feelings that are expressed or generated by our thinking.
From these thoughts we create beliefs and conditions that becomes our reality and truth.
Then we live our life according to those conditions and beliefs.
So , what we call living is a program set by our thought forms . We identify with these forms and that is who or what we become .
Then for the rest of our life we go on living on those terms and call that a great wonderful life .
A life of 70 to 80 years repeating the same things again and again . Up in the morning , brush teeth , shower and run off to office , eat , sleep , have children , get old and then die one day .
We celebrate this merry go round and feel we are living . This is the great drama of illusion . 
Anyway , coming to my morning , I just became aware that I am an energy that is formless and conscious that is merely extending and expressing through this physical form that is ever changing to slowly crumple away .
Why is it important that I know or understand this ?
Further , why is it important that I share this with you ?
What is my gain or motive in telling you all this ?
Because you , me and all are the same energy . 
There is that one feeling of being that is all .
There is nothing you or for that matter anyone can give me !
The form being limited has needs and wants .
It is time bound.
Me as energy being is formless and beyond time !
It all sounds crazy now as you read this .
When you experience this reality , you will then come to realise what all realised beings were talking about .
I will end now as my main point has been shared . 
If you accept my story as real or true , then what are you going to do about it ?
Otherwise is just another crazy person's



weird blog .
Take care. Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment