Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Living life and loving it !

Living Life and Loving it !

I was just sitting and looking at the wall . The old paint work was fading and crumpling .
As I just stared at the wall , I could see faces emerging out of thin air !
My clever mind was creatively creating images infront of my eyes .
I am sure many of you have experienced what I am sharing .
At other times , as I am having a drink or eating , suddenly I am having a flash back of some past experience . Nothing very important or significant actual . Some scence that I lived some 30 or 40 years ago ! 
Many such very ordinary things fascinate me and keep me wondering or thinking .
At other times , out of no where , I feel very joyful , happy and blissful ! I have no idea why ?
It was as though some divine grace was just pouring from some paradise !
Life itself is just awesome and fascinating .
Just being aware of the many things that are always happening within me and with me .
My body is not just living , but it has it's own mind too !
Calling it my body too is not really that correct .
I don't have much control over it .
I am enjoying just being alife.
Getting up , moving my arms and legs , walking , running and doing endless activities are just awesome . Smelling , hearing ,  tasting and seeing are just so magical .
As most people have taken all this magical senses for granted , they have completely forgotten to appreciate them .
I am just enjoying being .
This beautiful feeling of being empty of purpose , drive to achieve is slowly fading away .
I am here just to be aware of everything .
A feeling of being connected and a gentle breeze of lovingness .
Love for no reason .
Living for no reason .
That to me is the ultimate joy and happiness.
Thank you for being patiently awaiting for my return.
Love you.
Amar.




No comments:

Post a Comment