Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Think Inclusive ! Don't Exclude Anything !

Think Inclusive ! Don't Exclude Anything !

There are 2 ways to be peaceful and contented .
Either I am all that is and nothing is excluded ! I Am complete ! So , there is nothing excluded and all is within me !
I am nothing ! Nothing belongs to me ! So , everything is here for me to use , enjoy and then just let go ! Even , my very body is given to me for my use !I am completely nothing !
Any other situation inbetween is going to create a sense of incompleteness ! A sense of lack !
Just watch around and you will see the great drama of struggling and atempting to complete our lack !
It can never ever be completed !! 
We are living in an infinite Universe !
All these sense of completeness or incompleteness are mental states ! Thoughts and feelings .
Have you seen that most people are always wanting more and more of this or that !
There is always a sense of lacking something or another !
Where is the lack ?!
Is it real or just imagination or thoughts ?
Which ever way you look at it , it does not matter !
The end is the same !
Struggle and do all sorts of games to create business empires , make billions , political power bases and other methods of reality games , only to leave them in mid way , as we pass on else where !
Don't get me wrong ! I am no Domesday coward ! Go for what please you , but, just keep remembering that nothing is going to go with you ! not even your own body !
Enjoy life to its max.
Take care.
Love. Amar.



No comments:

Post a Comment