Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reflections on Why are Women Abused by Men !

 Reflections on Why are Women Abused by Men !

Today , I feel like sharing and reflecting on why are women abused by men ! I am express my feelings and my thoughts as I feel or see them ! I want to write , share , express from my feelings more than use my intelligence with smart research ! All the smart and intelligence is good , but , I want to share from my intuitive nature !
This whole business of abuse is very upsetting and disturbing to me .
Women are the very source of our being here ! Women are our mothers , sisters and daughters ! Yes , I am aware of the other relationship where they are there for procreation .
All men have mothers !! A mother is almost always a woman ! She is the first person all men have a relationship with ! A mother and son's relationship is always good ! ( I am not saying that a mother and daughter's relationship is different ! Please, don't even have those thoughts ! My topic is men , today . )
We all love our mothers . Mothers are our first guides , teachers and care takers . Mothers have a great influence on their children . All boys adore their mothers . Of course , I am writing in a general manner . I am not writing about abnormal situations where the mothers are not well physically or more so psychologically ! That is another topic .
After mothers , our sisters play such an important role in our lives . We love our sisters and there is a wonderful bond between them .
Finally , when we start our own families , we also enjoy our daughters . 
All women are such a close part of our life . The love we learn from our mothers , sisters and daughters make us better . We understand love more because of mothers.
If this is true and appears simple and true , then what happens to men later in life ??!!
Why do they become so hostile , abusive , controlling , angry , possessive and threatened ??!!
What is the fear ? Why are the women not seen as equal ?
If man go out to bring food , money , material , protect and guard them and their families , women too are always or continuously attending to matters at home ! A home is where the woman is ! A home is where the heart is ! That is love , a sense of belong , joy and meaning as a family unit .
Then , why do men behave in such abusive ways ?
Is it a power game ? Is men feeling that he is emotionally weak , so he uses his brute force to hid his real weak and venerable nature ?
Does he forget that no human can be a property and start to for some crazy reason see her as his property ! ( Don't look at my woman ! )
There must be some strange power , emotions , possessive or some other mystery that we human beings behave in such weird ways !
Both man and women are equal partners of the great human civilisation !It is like a bird with two wings . One wing is a man and the other a woman ! If one wing is weak , the bird cannot fly high or far !
If , we don't bring women to be equal , we are going to go on destroying ourselves !
In any culture , where women are not treated fair , equal and right , we are going to see serious problems .
I have written this simple article /blog in a very simplistic fashion . I just want to let my feelings  come out naturally without my smartness !
I am sharing how my heart feels .
Will end for today . This topic is really important for all of us . 
We need to seriously get up to put a stop to




this madness !
Thank you . Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment