Monday, December 2, 2013

Coming Out From the Deep Forest !

Every Step in the Wild is Exciting and Scary !


 A moment ago from being a very private individual living in the Wild , I took the bold step of  wanting
to come to meet others in this wonderful wild world !
I signed up to share my rumblings with others !
It's like coming out from the Deep Forest !
In the Wild , I lived on my terms , accepting the challenges of the unknown and uncertainty .
Just to share with you what I mean .
I experience the birth of every day as the most amazing and mysterious happening !
I go to sleep or am taken to the sleep world in a magical way !
Till this day , sleep actually fascinates me !
Anyway, we will talk of that on another day in detail !
Today , I just want to share a glimpse of how I see a new day .
At the first sigh of awaking , I keep lying and slowly open my eyes to see where I am !
It's always like I have just come from some place called Home !
Seeing my physical body and getting up is just amazing ! Seeing , hearing and feeling and all the
sensations are so exciting !
I know that you may be thinking what am I saying to such an ordinary everyday event !
To me there is no such everyday !
Now , Today is all that I am living in !
As I am sitting here in my quiet room and typing away on the keyboard , I can feel the wonderful
and magical sense of ' Life ' energy or more precisely a tingling sensation pleasantly dancing in and
around me ! It's a warm cozy happy feeling ! I am seeing my fingers dancing on the keyboard and my
feelings and thoughts enjoying the fun and magic that is happening !
Now , there is no name to much that is seen or being experienced !
As I get up to walk , I really am wondering how my body is able to balance itself !
I mean , the phenomena of living  life is so wonderfully magical !
Every sound fascinates , every thing makes me want to just watch or observe .
I have set watching ants moving about and feel myself melting among them !
Most of the time I have connected to them deeply !
I have a difficulty having a shower in my tiled bathroom if ants are crawling around !
I simply cannot see them drowning in my bath !
Many a times , I have actually rescued or pulled the ants out of a drop of water !
The joy of doing a simple act makes me happy and joyful .
I have watched the ants drying their bodies , whipping their face with their feelers and getting up to walk about slowly ! They sure look pleased and thankful !
I am going to stop here now , as I have a feeling to get up and go for a meal !
Till we meet again , thank you for coming into my magical world .

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! Very detailed about the simplest things of life! Love it!

    ReplyDelete