Monday, December 16, 2013

The Real Is Changeless . The Unreal is Everchanging .

The Real is Changeless . The Unreal is Everchanging .


Today let me share my view on this real that is changeless and the unreal that is everchanging .
Just stop whatever you are doing and look around at you body , others and the environment .
Watch and observe carefully . Notice all that is changing . All forms be it us or others and all
structures , forms and things big and small are all changing constantly !
Now , see if you can observe if there is anything that appears not to change ?
Space remains changeless !
I can throw out my furniture and fill my room with anything that I can imagine .
I can break the walls and create a bigger room . I can even break the walls completely .
Maybe even buld a skyscraper in the same space .
Whatever I do to forms has no bearing to space whatsoever !
Space remains ever present in the background without any fuss !
It places no demand on us . It does not expect anything from us or any form .
Space knows that it holds everything !
All the stars , planets , mountains , oceans and galaxys are within this space !
All the micro worlds are in this space too ! 
The tinest of the tiny , atoms , electrons , sub-atomic stuff are within space !

Space contains all and every possible form and yet it remains ever so quiet and
silent ! 
Have you or anyone ever noticed any grumblings or disapproval from space ?
Space never ever makes its presence felt and yet without space nothing can be !
When you become aware of this ever present space and see the ever changeless 
forms coming and going , you come to a wonderful sense of peace !
From this we become aware that Life is ever present yet life forms break and all our
names or labels are whipped out . Life remains ever present as does space !

Once we become aware of this reality , we come to the realisation that our bodies will 
fall away like some old stuff . Nothing happens to Life !
The real you is beyond birth and death ! 
The body form will remain as long as it is needed .

Our discomfort and pain is because we have identified our reality with the ever changing
body !
Step back or focus on the timeless ever present space and watch how peaceful we become !
All the fears linked to the body become meaningless as it becomes clear that the body will 
keep changing and eventually break down .

Thank you. Amar.

1 comment:

  1. I love to share my early , initial attempts at sharing my views on my experiences of life and living . Please feel free to guide me or let me know my short comings . Thank you.
    Amar . ( Dr. Dhali .)

    ReplyDelete