Saturday, December 21, 2013

Life is Just Amazingly Wondeful !

Life is Just Amazingly Wonderful !

After my last 3 posts where I was sharing my life experiences in relationship to death , I felt most people may get an impression that I must be some weird person obsessed with the dark side of living !
Far from that , I am a very happy and joyful , fun loving , normal person .
I realised that alots of issues in living are coloured by the constant nagging of the temporariness of Life .
Being so , we are unable to fully open up full throttle to expressing and enjoying ourselves .
I did not want this rope of fear hanging around my neck !
So , I decided that first I better come to terms with this major or the most important issue .
Having dealt with that , now I can take all the necessary risks to experience living my way !
I have no desire to do any weird or extreme events to prove a moment ! It's simply pointless to do that .
Even without that , Life is just amazingly wonderful !
When we start seeing and watching life in its fullness , then we are just awed and simply fascinated
with everything around us .
From the smallest thing to the largest whatever ! Ever moment is out of this world !
I can sit anywhere and just watch whatever there is ! 
Walking by an average neighbourhood road can be amazing . Small tiny plants and weeds growing out of the cracks on the side of the road is enough for me to stop and admire them ! I can actually sit and connect to them ! It's amazing and unbelievable how we are capable of connecting to everything !
As I am enjoying the trees and the leaves and I am really pleased. 
Little insects flying ,bees, butterflies and so much else .
The blue or dark skies are all lovely . The rain , winds and the sun .
Fresh leaves , dried leaves , dust, dirt and the stones, sand and simple earth !
All are just wonderful .
The majestic mountains , the skies , rivers , oceans and lakes !
They too are equally wonderful !
As for me , even little things in my own backyard , house and the surroundings can excite me .
My own very body is magical ! You wont believe it that I am blown by simple stuff . Walking ! I am wondering at the complexity of my bodies movements , hands , eyes , ears and the rest of the body !
Our body is marvelously amazing . 
So , in short , Life is just one amazing experience moment to moment !
It's so wonderful to enjoy life and to also see the ever changing passing of everything !
It's a holistic view where all is perfect !
Life simply is magic !
Thank you once again  .

No comments:

Post a Comment