Saturday, December 14, 2013

Today was a Wonderful Day !

What an amazing day


I was living in my quiet place . I enjoyed being me ! I was simply amused and fascinated by everything me !
Just watching the movements of my hands . Sometimes seeing a face in the mirror and wondering who was that !
You see , I have never really seen my face ever ! It's other people views and the reflection or mirrors !
Is that really me ? 
I read a book by an amazing and wonderful English man who actually wrote and talked about how we all have assumed and accepted the face we see in the mirror as our own ! He disagrees ! I too have experimented and feel that I really dont know about my face ! It's a strange and wonderful feeling to realise that i am actually faceless ! 

Anyway , today , my amazing day is related to Google + !
I am so new to the big big Google world ! 
I walked into it whlie wandering in the Wild ! Now it is amazing and wonderful to see, watch and learn what a mindblowing , jaw dropping , eye popping world this is !!
Such wonderful and beautiful people everywhere ! 
Just amazing what they all are doing ! 
Creative, sharing , caring , loving , being and expanding all at the same time !!
I just love the energy that is arising !

I walked into the wonderful Google world and felt like a child in a candy store !
Really fun time connecting with all loving and beautiful people !
Thank you and love you .
We are the people and we are One !
This is our Home !
We will take care of all things , big and small .
All are important !

Wonderful people , wonderful world !
Thank you.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment