Thursday, November 28, 2013

Simply go with the Flow of Living !

Simply go with the Flow of Living !


As I woke up from my sleep , I was lying in bed and wondering at how we have accepted and taken 
our sleep for granted . Sleep like the rest of Life and Living becomes part and parcel of just being .
We grow into living and get busy doing thousands of activities all our life. It's great , wonderful and
okay to be doing our living stuff .
I just wanted to step away from my activities and wonder at the life that is expressing this living !
Let me try to explain what i mean . I know that I go to sleep when I am sleepy . How do I actually fall
asleep !? I want to be like a child who is amazed and fascinated with everything . I dont want my 
mind cluttered with all sorts of learned techie stuff to take away my wonderful magical living .
My head touches the pillow and I am gone from my waking world to another mysterious world of 
sleep and dreams ! What happens there is beyond my awaressness or understanding .
My physical body functions perfectly without my presence ! I am not around ! I have gone to another state or level of living ! My heart beats perfectly and my blood flows as it normally does. My kidneys , brain , liver
and the whole body goes on functioning normally as it always does !. 
Where I am ? What has happened to me ? 
Than , as mysteriously as I went to sleep , I wake up to continue to be me again !!
Who or what is in charge here ? 
I dont think or feel I am in charge of Life or living !
Of course , I have bought into the belief that I am in charge or at least that I know that I know !!
I feel I dont know ! Yes, I have all sorts of clever words and explanations given to me by clever people .
Clever people have always been around on our planet ! 
Thay have always told us things . 
They told us that the world was flat and our ancestors believed these clever people !
They told us a long time ago that all heavenly objects moved around our planet Earth and we believed 
that too ! 
We can easily believe in all sorts of things when told by clever people .
These clever people seem to know about everything !
I am not so sure now about that any more !
Who know what they will tell me next !
I am told that I am living in a Universe that has no beginning or no end !!
I have been trying to understand that for a very long time and I still am lost and confused about this infinite stuff !
I have tried thinking of how big is big or how small is small and on that too I am always left wondering !
Today , I have to leave my thoughts and feelings here as I am again feeling sleepy !
Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment