Monday, November 25, 2013

Living in the Wild .

Living in the Wild .


I like living in the wild . Wild gives me a sense of adventure , excitment , romance , mystery
and even fear !
All the above elements empower me and enhance my life energies .
I am sort of forced to live in the present moment ! Living in the now is very refreshening 
and attentively focusing !
I am alert and yet not stressed as it happens in the tame setting !
I feel more of being than of doingness !
Being present in the moment and yet alert is strangely relaxing !
This sense of being present makes me more connected to myself and my surroundings .
Living in the wild is natural to our optimum wellbeing .
There is a wonderful interdependent and interlinked feeling that is humbly health !
Yes, we are always mindful of the uncertainity and unpredictability nature of life and living .
We respect everything around and never take anything for granted .
We have to be healthy to live in the wild . We must be able to chase and equally run from danger !
There is no place for lazy , sluggish and overweight people !
We simply and naturally live and become health oriented . 
It becomes our living culture . 
That was our natural heritage until we became tame and domesticated .
Yes, it brought much comfort , safety and easy living . It came with a price .
Now , we are easily bored , stressed , irritabilite and just eat as a pleasure .
It appears as progress yet somewhere deep inside we have lost our wild nature .

No comments:

Post a Comment